Golf in Almeria
Golf in Almeria & Playa de Granada – Golf Holiday & Green Fees:
- Excellent courses, hotels & resorts in stunning settings
- Good weather conditions with pleasant temperatures and many sunny days throughout the entire year
- Golf Holidays in Almería offer a golfer Arizona style courses but also a sea resort ambiance with other golf courses in short driving distance.
- Almeria has courses that overlook the sea. Others are surrounded by lakes and mountains.
- The ideal climate for golf and the peaceful environment of the golf resorts make it perfect for a relaxing golf holiday.
- The great value for money makes the golf resorts in Almeria especially attractive to many golfers.
Almeria & Playa de Granada Golf Guide
TOP Golf Hotels & Resorts in Almeria
Top Golf Hotels & Resorts
Situated in a bay, Almeria is a luminous city, whose origins go back a long way into the past.
From its impressive castle, uneven in appearance, you have an extraordinary panoramic view of the city and the port. At the feet of the castle is the most typical district: La Chanca with its colourful and picturesque houses.
Almeria is a city that faces the sea, and for this reason the port forms an important part of the city and its daily life. Within the port, the mineral landing pier, known as “El Cable” is especially interesting.
Its good beaches are ideal for enjoying the sun while on your golf holiday. The best venue would be the 5-star Almerimar Golf Hotel.
Part of the area is the Natural Beauty Spot Sierra de Alhamilla Natural Beauty Spot, a place of great ecological and scenic interest due to its abundant vegetation (consisting of a well-preserved holm oak wood and replanted pine woods) and for its ornithological importance.
Golf Breaks & Green fees, COVID19-Updates & Special Offers including:
- All-inclusive Golf Holidays
- Free Nights & Free Golf offers
- Green fee deals including Unlimited Golf and/or shared Buggy
- 1 Golfer Free in 8 – Groups Specials
- Early Booking Discount