Golf in Andalucia
Andalucia Golf Guide - Main Golf Destinations
TOP 10 Golf Courses
With close to 120 golf courses in Andalucia, you can enjoy your favourite sport in world-class courses designed by legendary players and the world’s most prestigious designers.
The great value for money makes the golf resorts in Almeria especially attractive to many golfers. Golf Holidays in Almería offer a golfer Arizona style courses but also a sea resort ambiance with other golf courses in short driving distance. The ideal climate for golf and the peaceful environment of the golf resorts make it perfect for a relaxing golf holiday.
More than 75 golf courses make Málaga and Costa del Sol the leading golf travel destination in Europe. This has earned the area the nickname ‘Costa del Golf’. In addition to its well-developed infrastructure for golfers, Málaga is blessed with a high viariaty of hotels, fabulous restaurants and gastronimoical offer as well as pleasant weather that invites you to play golf all year round.
The Costa de la Luz (Cadiz, Jerez, Huelva and Sevilla) has become an important golf destination to Spain because of its closeness to the Algarve, Portugal, and its golf courses like Monte del Rei. The combination of playing golf at the Costa de la Luz as well as at the Algarve, just across the border, gives your golf holiday in this golf destination an additional advantage.
TOP 10 Andalucia
- La Zagaleta
- Finca Cortesin
- Real Sevilla
- La Reserva
- San Roque
- El Rompido
- Desert Springs
- Costa Ballena
TOP Golf Hotels & Resorts in Andalucia
Top Golf Hotels & Resorts
Why is Golf in Andalucia so popular?
- With close to 120 golf courses, you can enjoy your favourite sport in world-class courses designed by legendary players and the world’s most prestigious designers.
- Excellent courses, hotels & resorts in stunning settings
- Good weather conditions with pleasant temperatures and many sunny days throughout the entire year
- Andalucia has a wide variety of courses, with features suitable for the different levels of difficulty and the available budgets.
- But the biggest challenge while you’re playing is not to have your concentration broken by the beauty and light of the surrounding countryside.
- Andalucia has courses that overlook the sea, flanked by cliffs and dunes with white sand and others are surrounded by lakes and mountains.
International Golf Events in Andalucia
Throughout the entire year Andalusia’s golf courses hold important tournaments in the amateur category. In the professional category Andalusia annually hosts several mayor tournaments of the European Golf Circuit, like the Estrella Damm Andalucia Masters. These events bring together the best golfers in the world.
The Estrella Damm N.A. Andalucía Masters, an event in the European Tour’s Race to Dubai was made possible by the essential contribution of the Real Club Valderrama and is sponsored by Estrella Damm and the Consejería de Turismo, Regeneración, Justicia y Administración Local of the Junta de Andalucía, also jointly funded by the EU. It has been declared as an Event of Exceptional Public Interest by the Government of Spain.
Sevilla the Capital
Seville, capital of Andalusia can be decribed in many ways:
- Roman, Arabic, Renaissance, Baroque, Latin American, Marian, flamenco, bull-fighting, modern, festive, bright, perfumed, sea-faring, traditional, hospitable, gracious, cosmopolitan, religious…
While this city has such innumerous artistic, cultural, leisure, social and tourist attractions, is has also become one of the most universal, best-known and most-visited cities in the world.
Its urban centre boasts many different and unusual monuments and places of beauty at the same time.
OTHER GOLF DESTINATIONS
Golf Breaks & Green fees, COVID19-Updates & Special Offers including:
- All-inclusive Golf Holidays
- Free Nights & Free Golf offers
- Green fee deals including Unlimited Golf and/or shared Buggy
- 1 Golfer Free in 8 – Groups Specials
- Early Booking Discount