Costa Blanca Golf Holidays - Valencia & Alicante
Golf in Valencia & Alicante – A perfect Option for you
Discover the secrets of success at the Costa Blanca, Alicante & Valencian Region:
Our sprecial treat to golf groups in the Valencian region is the PERSONAL MEET & GREET on arrival, either at the airport, at the hotel or the golf course, Ensuring the group is happy and well looked after.
Where to play golf at the Costa Blanca: Golf in Alicante & Valencia
Where to STAY at the Costa Blanca: Golf in Alicante & Valencia
COSTA BLANCA - THE DESTINATION
- World champions such as Severiano Ballesteros, Jack Nicklaus and José María Olazábal have put their stamp on some of the over 20 golf courses.
One of the Costa Blanca’s main attractions for golf lovers is its mild climate in the winter, enabling golfers to play golf all year round.
While travelling along the Costa Blanca all sites are easy reachable via a well developed infrastructure of roads, like the E15 motorway;
Enjoy vibrant cities like Valencia, Alicante or Benidorm bursting with authentic restaurants and bars, offering many events, sight seeing monuments & tours, long beach promenades, shopping facilities, etc.
- Discover its kilometer long white sandy beaches;
- Its gastronomy never fails to impress the traveller: Its famous rice dishes, like Paella, fish and seafood offered on the menus, based on the well known Mediterranean diet.
- Its elegant wines stand for the exquisite tastes. Why not visit one of the wineries and find out how they do it.
International AIRPORTS: Valencia & Alicante
Valencia is situated at the Spanish Mediterranean Coast. It is about 350 km south of Barcelona. While it is Spain’s third biggest city with its own international airport, it also has one of the TOP 10 European Golf Courses, El Saler.
Discover Valencia’s secret to success:
Our SPECIAL TREAT to golf groups in Valencia is the PERSONAL MEET & GREET on arrival at either at the airport, at the hotel or the golf course, to ensure the group is happy and well looked after;
- 7 High-quality golf courses around the city of Valencian: El Saler, El Bosque, Escorpión, Foressos, La Galiana Golf & Mediterraneo, Oliva Nova
- El Saler. a TOP 10 European Golf Courses
- World-famous festivals, such as Las Fallas (every year 15th-19th of March) & Semana Santa festivity
- High-Class Gastronomy, with famous dishes such as the Paella Valenciana and other local specialties
- A world-famous Opera House, El Palacio de la Reina Sofia and the Palau de Musica / Music Palace
- International sporting events, Motor GP & ATP events
- An International known football team, FC Valencia
- Many shopping centers (BonAire, Agua, Turia – Corte Inglés, El Caballito del Mar next to the City of Arts and Siences)
- World famous monutents and architure, like the Calatrava’s City of Arts and Siences
- It was host to the America’s Cup and has a Fomula 1 racing track along the habour
- White sandy endlessly-long beaches with cristal clear water
The Top Tourist Attractions in Valencia
València is unique for infinite reasons, let us tell you just a few!
For its 300+ days of Sunshine
Valencia offers 300 days of sun per year with an average temperature of almost 18º. The perfect climate to discover the city, while walking under blue skies and stopping now and again at a sunny terrace. A plan so simple that you’ll love!
For its Beaches
Beaches with blue flags to make them even better! In Valencia there’s 7 kilometres of beach to choose from, whether you prefer the fun of urban beaches, with all types of services and a great atmosphere or the tranquillity of natural beaches at the Albufera Park.
For its Mediterranean Cuisine – Try Paella
Although paella is an international dish, you probably haven’t tried one as good as the ones here. So, don’t leave without having a real Valencian paella and discovering all that our cuisine has to offer: all types of rice dishes, traditional fish and seafood stews, excellent wines, horchata (with pastry fartons to dip, of course) and spectacular citrus fruits. Is your mouth watering just reading about it? Don’t miss Valencia Cuina Abierta Restaurant Week, the city’s most important gastronomic event.
For its Gastronomy – try Tapas and Beer
Grilled cuttlefish, steamed mussels, Serrano ham, clams, “esgarraet”, baby squid, patatas bravas… If it’s already making your mouth water, just wait until you try them! You can start the route at the stalls of Plaza del Mercado, continue past the Lonja steps, the Plaza del Collado, Plaza Negrito and Calle Caballeros, finishing at Plaza de la Virgen.
For its Festivals and Traditions
Noise, music, gunpowder, colour and creativity are the main components of ite celebrations. And in Valencia, there’s always something to celebrate! From 15th to 19th March, the city is taken over by Fallas celebrations (declared Intangible World Heritage by UNESCO), although there are other celebrations that shouldn’t be missed either: Semana Santa Marinera (Easter week by the sea), the Virgen de los Desamparados move, the Valencian Corpus and the July Festival. Make a note in your diary!
For being an avant-garde symbol
València is a constantly evolving city. A city that showcases its historic past while being adventurous with large 21st century constructions. If you are interested in architecture, then the City of Arts and Sciences by Santiago Calatrava, the Convention Centre by Norman Foster and the Veles e Vents building by David Chipperfield are musts. Other modern spaces worth visiting are the MUVIM museum, the Exhibition Centre (Feria Valencia), the Palau de la Música and the IVAM museum.
The Costa Blanca is an elite golf destination. Champions like Severiano Ballesteros and José María Olazábal have designed a number of the courses in the province, making the area a leading international destination for golf lovers. But excellent courses aren’t the only draw of the area. Beyond the quality grass of the greens and fairways, the Costa Blanca is full of wonderful accommodation options, restaurants, leisure activities and relaxing experiences.
Modern golf facilities where you can leave your stress behind and keep in shape. The Region of Valencia, and the Costa Blanca in particular, is an ideal destination to play your favourite sport.
The beautiful weather in the Costa Blanca means you can enjoy countless games of golf all year round. The courses nestle perfectly into the natural surroundings, offering a stunning backdrop to put your technical skills to the test. Situated either close to the sea or in the mountains, the courses enjoy over 3,000 hours of sunshine a year refreshed by the gentle breeze of the Mediterranean.
If you’re a beginner, the Costa Blanca is the perfect place to make your debut. The courses have everything you need to get started, from expert instructors, equipment and practice areas where you can learn the basics and start your love affair with the sport.
Enjoy golf and the very best of the Costa Blanca.
Along its 160 kilometres of coast line beside the Mediterranean, the Costa Blanca has endless long sandy beaches, vibrant cities and beautiful countryside - just waiting to be discovered:
Visit Benidorm: Entertainment SHOWS at Benidorm Palace or a visit at the local Casino are some of the popular evening activities visitors can enjoy in Benidorm.
In almost 40 years of its existence, Benidorm Palace has brought a great number of performances and concerts of the best artists, both national and international to Benidorm.
- Denia, in the north of the province of Alicante, located between rocks and long sandy beaches, surrounds the traveller with its narrow streets and seafaring atmosphere.
Nearby, two capes protect Jávea from the winds, and having had a swim in its crystal clear waters, you can walk through the historic centre of the town for a taste of history.
- Further south, beneath the impressive Peñón de Ifach, the highest cliff on the Mediterranean, we find Calpe, where its historic past is present in the streets which are alive with people and filled with opportunities of trying the local cooking.
- The same can be said for Altea, which is located in a bay in the shelter of the mountains. It is like a picture postcard with its white houses and the blue dome of its church shining in the clear morning sunlight.
- A long beach of golden sand lies before the skyscrapers of Benidorm. Every year, millions of people arrive to enjoy its micro-climate, its kilometres of beaches and its infrastructures which are centred on leisure activities. The city is full of life and is one of the tourist epicentres of the Mediterranean.
- Passing through Villajoyosa and the brightly coloured façades of its houses, we arrive at Alicante, the ‘City of Light’, and capital of the province. Alicante has a wide offer of cultural and artistic activities waiting to be discovered. Between the sea and the city is the Explanada promenade, with its thousands of red, black and cream mosaic tiles, and if we pass though the old city centre we’ll reach the castle of Santa Bárbara, from where we will have an incomparable panoramic view.
OTHER GOLF DESTINATIONS
Golf Breaks & Green fees Special Offers including:
- All-inclusive Golf Holidays
- Free Nights & Free Golf offers
- Green fee deals including Unlimited Golf and/or shared Buggy
- 1 Golfer Free in 8 – Groups Specials
- Early Booking Discount