The Hapimag Mas Nou Resort – The Northern Costa Brava
- Close to the Mediterranean sea & to the best beaches of the Costa Brava;
- Built within the golf course Golf d’Aro,next to hole 2 of Golf Club d’Aro – Mas Nou, an outstanding 18-hole golf course;
- Situated in “Les Gavarres“ Natural Park;
- At 320m above sea level on a hill in the midst of Les Gabarres;
- With spectacular panoramic views of the famous Costa Brava,
- Not far from unique nature reserves and La Garrotxa volcanic landscape,
- 38 min from Girona airport –
- 1h30 from Barcelona – El Prat airport.
The Hapimag Mas Nou resort, with its typical regional architecture, set in the middle of the Club Golf d’Aro golf course on a plateau, offers 192 rustic apartments, all with balcony or terrace.
The resort has a Sauna and Gymnastic room, indoor and outdoor pool and offers massages. The outside swimming pool is not heated all year round
Enjoy a variety of other activities:
walks, cycling trips, swimming or excursions to Barcelona and Girona. The Mediterranean sea nearby offering activities such as jet skiing, kayaking, and windsurfing. ca. 20 min by car.
- Free WLAN is available throughout the resort to all guests
- Outdoor pool (from April to October) and indoor pool (open all year round except for July and August)
- Bar (open all year round) and pool bar (in summer)
- Restaurant and supermarket – Massages possibilities
- A Lift in main building
- Internet station
- TV and video room
- Laundry facilities
- Attractive entertainment programme and activities for kids and youth
- Modern wellness rooms for massage and cosmetic treatments The resort offers a childcare service, a gymnastics room as well as a resort shop.
During the winter months between mid November and mid February the resort remains closed.
Reception Opening Times:
|Every day from 08:30 – 13:00 / 15:00 – 18:00|
Dogs are not allowed on the beach, in restaurants and on public transport.
The reservation of underground parking or a parking space is mandatory if you are travelling by car (subject to a charge)
Dalí “triangle”– Dalí Theatre-Museum, Castle of Púbol, Portlligat Museum-House (75/45/120 min by car), BTT Tours (scooter rental, kayak tours, canyoning, etc.) 15 min by car in Platja d‘Aro. – Waterparks, e.g. Aquadiver Platja d‘Aro (10 min by car) or Parc Aquàtic de Lloret de Mar (40 min by car), Historical and archeological sites as well as local wineries and traditional cuisine restaurants.
This little town is a jewel of the Catalan Middle Ages and in 1966, because of its architectural value, was declared a National Art Historical Ensemble.
The Triangle of Salvador Dalí
The life and work of the surrealist painter is concentrated in three characteristic places: the Theatre Museum in Figueres, his house and studio in Port Lligat and the Castle of Púbol.
Girona Old Town
Girona enamora! A city that’s easy to fall in love with.
The Benedictine abbey of Santa Maria de Montserrat is situated at 721 metres above sea level in the mountains of the same name, about 40 km northwest of Barcelona in the extreme south.